Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite Eau De Toilette A Great Daily Scent
After trying the HUGO BOSS Scent, Bottled Infinite, for a few months now, I can honestly say it’s a great daily driver for a cologne.
Introducing The HUGO BOSS Bottled Infinite
The Bottle Design
The bottle design is very similar and takes shape after it’s predecessor, HUGO BOSS Unlimited, but with a big difference. The new HUGO BOSS Bottled Infinite has a transparent glass bottle that showcases the lovely dark blue hues of the fragrance.
When it comes to scent profile, this fragrance would be ideal for the end of summer and carry all throughout the winter months. I find the fragrance balances well with its woody undertones but lacks the citrus profiles of calling it more of a spring-summer scent compared to other fragrances I have tried. With over half the year to use at a daily driver, it gives you plenty of range as a scent.
Full Scent Profile
- Mandarin hints to wake up your senses
- Olivewood and sandalwood for smoothness and complexity
- Long-wear, good for a full day at work
- Notes of cinnamon for a warmer scent
The HUGO BOSS Bottled Infinite comes in 3 different sizes, 200ml, 100ml, and 50ml. Would suggest going with the mid-range 100ml first to see how much you like it and going with the biggest bottle as a second purchase if you really do.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to the HUGO BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau De Toilette, the balanced warm, complex, and subtle citrus tones of the fragrance mixes well for an extended range. It’s a great workday scent that has a long staying power. It’s a fragrance that I get compliments on all the time and is a joy to wear. So, if you are looking for an end of summer to winter scent, be sure to add it to your sampling list when you go to the fragrance counter.
For more information about the HUGO BOSS Bottled Infinite, be sure to visit their website.
For More LXRY Magazine
- Glenmorangie Tests Traditions With New Innovations In Scotch Whisky
- Can A Famous Bourbon Company Make A Good Vodka?
- Stay Entertained At Bisha Hotel in Toronto
Continue To World LXRY | The Online Luxury Magazine
- The Ritz-Carlton Perth Brings New Excitement To The Waterfront
- Travel Minimally With Off-White’s New ARROWS Luggage
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Launches in 1,600 Stores In One Day
There are no commentsAdd yours